ICT 250: Printer
If you’re experiencing problems with your terminal printer, please try the following:
- Remove and reinsert the tally roll
- Check for any obstructions
- Check the roller is secure and free from obstructions
- Check that the lid is firmly closed
- Change the tally roll as this may be faulty
Did you know...
The ICT250 is only compatible with 57mm x 40mm thermal rolls. We recommend using Worldpay tally rolls which can be purchased from worldpayaccessories.com.
The best way to test terminal print quality is to print a list of terminal function codes (these are the codes used to carry out a variety of administration tasks on your terminal). This can be done by:
- At the ‘Ready’ screen, press the ‘Menu’ key until the ‘System Menu’ screen appears
- Using the arrow keys, highlight ‘Select Function’ and press ‘Enter’
- Key in ‘1’ and then press ‘Enter’ to print Function Codes
If the receipt is not readable, please contact a member of our Customer Support team on 0345 761 62 63 who will be able to assist you further.