Your supervisor code is the 4-digit code needed to authorise certain activities on your Worldpay card machine, such as refunds. During your terminal's setup you will be asked to create your supervisor code, to do this simply enter, and re-enter, your chosen 4-digit code when prompted by your terminal and confirm.
Make sure that you remember your supervisor code as you will need this for certain terminal processes.
Did you know...
Your Supervisor Code is the 4-digit number you created during terminal setup
Changing your Supervisor Code
Should you wish to change your terminal's supervisor code you can easily do this via the terminal' menu, provided you know the current supervisor code. To change your supervisor code:
- Press the MENU button twice, highlight Select Function and press the green ENTER button.
- Enter 34 using your terminal's keypad and press the green ENTER button.
- Press the green ENTER button to confirm change or yellow CLEAR button to cancel.
- Enter your current 4-digit supervisor code and press the green ENTER button.
- Enter your desired new supervisor code and press the green ENTER button.
- Re-enter your new supervisor code and press the green ENTER button.
- Your supervisor code will now have been changed, press ENTER to return to the READY screen.
Resetting your Supervisor Code
If you have forgotten your Supervisor Code or need to reset it for any other reason you will need to contact a member of our UK based Customer Support teams on 0345 761 62 63, selecting option 1 when prompted.