If you have received a new or replacement keypad, or you need to reconnect to you existing keypad you can do this via the “Update Keypad Settings” page.
Upon opening the Update Keypad Settings screen the Worldpay POS app will automatically start scanning for available Bluetooth devices. To enable the Bluetooth connectivity on your keypad press and hold the tick button for 5 seconds until the Bluetooth icon on the keypad screen begins to flash. Once your app has identified the new available keypad it will appear under “Available Bluetooth devices” on the right hand side of the screen. To pair your device select it from the list and tap “Pair” when prompted, you will also need to confirm the pairing on your keypad by pressing the tick button. Your App will then update to pair with your new keypad, once complete a prompt will appear on your tablet screen.
To pair your new keypad to Worldpay POS:
- Select “Update Keypad Settings” from the Settings menu.
- Press and hold tick icon on keypad for 5 seconds to enable Bluetooth connectivity.
- Select keypad from Available Bluetooth Devices.
- Tap “Pair” on tablet and tick button on keypad when prompted.
- Await prompt when pairing complete.
Your new keypad will now be paired with the Worldpay POS app.
If for any reason your new keypad will not pair please contact a member of our UK Customer Support team.